- What: Internet friendship match between CalChess and South Africa.
- Where: Internet Chess Club (ICC).
- When: Saturday, February 28 from 8-11 in the morning PST.
- Format: 8 board match + 2 alternates; play 2 games with opponent.
- Time control: 45 5 (G/45 with 5 second increment).
- Who: We need 10 players, age 12-16 and rated 1500-2000.
- Other: Not USCF or FIDE rated. ICC experience required.
If you are interested, please email me ASAP so that I can put together our lineup.
Update 2/24: I currently have commitments from 6 players and need 2-4 more.
Update 2/26: I now have 9 players and don't need any more.