The legendary internet commentator Agadmator, whose YouTube channel attracts more than 875,000 subscribers, nominated your humble pawn for the Brilliancy Prize at the Online Olympiad for People with Disabilities. Watch the video above for the game against Adriano Albiani Barata of Brazil, complete with cogent analysis.
Other internet chess celebrities have likewise been tasked to determine the best game from the Olympiad. FIDE will announce the winner, who receives a special trophy sponsored by Gazprom, the largest natural gas company in Russia.
Nominees: (click on the winner to view the games)
- Michael Aigner (USA) versus Adriano Albiani Barata 1-0
- Nikolay Mukha versus Lukasz Nowak (Poland) 0-1
- Leonel Amato versus Sargis Sargissyan (Armenia) 0-1
- Lukasz Nowak versus Alexey Smirnov (Russia) 0-1
- Guannan "Terry" Song (Canada) versus Yuri Meshkov 1-0
- Vladimir Trkaljanov (North Macedonia) versus Irina Ostry 1-0