Clockwise from top left corner:
- GM Giorgi Kacheishvili from the country of Georgia won both the Berkeley International and North American Open.
- GM Varuzhan Akobian won a bronze medal with the US Olympiad Team.
- GM Melik Khachiyan is a highly respected teacher in Los Angeles.
- GM Anatoly Lein still is going strong at 77 years old!
- Reigning US Champion GM Yury Shulman teaches the prestigious US Chess School this week in Arizona, including local NMs Steven Zierk and Gregory Young.
- GM Slavko Cicak came to Las Vegas from Sweden.